How to wear disposable masks:
1. Wash your hands and take the outlet cover from the bag.
2. The nose clip side is facing upwards and the dark side facing outwards. If there is no color difference, it is judged from the folds of the mask, and the folds are downward to the outside.
3. Pull up and down to open the folds, use a mask to cover the mouth, nose, and chin, and wrap the entire chin.
4. Touch the nose clip with the tips of your fingers to the inside and gradually move outward.
5. When removing the mask, hook the strap of the mask with one hand to remove it.
The correct way to wear KN95 protective mask:
1. Put the mask against the chin facing the face inward.
2. Pull the ear strap to the back of the ear.
3. Place your hands on the middle of the golden nose bridge, press inward, and then move your fingertips down along the sides of the nose clip until the nose bridge is completely pressed into the shape of the nose bridge.
4. Then adjust the position of the mask with both hands to make the KN95 protective mask closer to the face to prevent air leakage in a large area.