Operating room clothing plays an important role in all work clothes in the hospital, and the quality of operating room clothing also affects the daily work of doctors.
Therefore, it is necessary to investigate many aspects when purchasing operating room clothing. Next, follow KAEN medical devices equipment to learn more about this aspect.
Diet silk fabric:
Fabric requirements for operating room clothing: 1. Anti-liquid penetration. The special fiber structure and production processes can completely prevent liquid penetration.
2. Anti-static. Conductive yarn is woven into the fabric to prevent static electricity permanently.
3. It has good washing resistance, and the performance is not easy to change after repeated washing, and it can also ensure the cleanliness of the product.
4. Breathable and dry. With good breathability, it can keep dry and comfortable even after a long time wearing.
5. Prevent microorganisms. The dense fabric structured and special processing can effectively block the penetration of microorganisms.
6. Do not fall apart. The weave of the fabric is tight and smooth, and there is no lint.
7. Lightweight, durable, and non-fading. After testing, the weight is only 38% of ordinary operating room textile fabrics, but the durability is 3-4 times that of ordinary fabrics, and the washing does not fade. This is the requirement for fabrics of operating room clothing.