What are pet pads?
1. Pet pads are disposable sanitary products specially designed for pet dogs or cats. They have super and safe water absorption capacity. The specially designed surface materials can keep dry for a long time. Generally speaking, pet pads contain advanced antibacterial agents, which can deodorize and eliminate odors for a long time, and keep the family clean and hygienic. The special fragrances used in them can help pets develop good "fixed-point" bowel habits. Pet pads can improve your quality of life and save you a lot of precious time dealing with pet feces every day. In Japan and European and American countries, pet pads are almost a must-have "life item" for every pet owner.
2. How to use
(1) When you bring your dog out, you can put it in the car, pet cage, or hotel room.
(2) It can be used at home to save the trouble of handling pet feces.
(3) If you want puppies to learn to urinate at a fixed point, they can spread pet diapers on the kennel, and then spray defecation training agent on the pet diapers, which can promote the adaptation to the new environment. When the dog has an uneasy excretion reaction, prompt it to go to the changing pad immediately; if the dog excretes outside the changing pad, he must be severely reprimanded and clean the surrounding environment without leaving a smell; once the dog is excreted on the changing pad accurately Be encouraged. In this way, the dog will quickly learn to urinate and defecate. Here to add one point: If the dog owner can use pet pads with toilets or pet cages, the effect will be better.
(4) Used during the production of bitches.
3. Matters needing attention
(1) If the dog owner has a baby in his house, store the pet pads out of the reach of the children's hands.
(2) Don't let your dog develop the habit of biting the changing pad.
(3) In case the changing pad is swallowed by your pet, please contact the veterinarian immediately.
(4) Keep away from fire sources.
Pet diapers have a more useful function, that is, they can assist in training dogs to urinate, especially for puppies. Because dogs have a very sensitive sense of smell, the olfactory nerves of dogs are densely distributed on the nasal mucosa, occupying an area 4 times that of humans, and their sensitivity to smells is more than 40 times higher than that of humans. Therefore, dogs feel more strongly about the inducer in pet pads.
Features of pet pads
Generally speaking, pet pads have the following characteristics: (1) The surface layer is made of high-quality non-woven fabrics, which can quickly penetrate and absorb; (2) The interior is made of wood pulp and polymers, which have good absorption capacity. Lock the internal moisture firmly; (3) Pet pads are generally made of high-quality PE waterproof membrane, which is relatively strong and not easy to be scratched by dogs.